Rule Engineering’s safety practice is focused on providing quality services that meet or exceed client expectations. Solutions to client issues meeting their business needs is a hallmark of our service.
See Our Current Safety Projects
Areas of Emphasis
- Construction safety management providing a range of services from full time on-site professionals to program development and periodic audits of program implementation. (OCIP’s, CCIP’s, individual Contractors,)
- Industrial hygiene services include air monitoring, workplace audits and solution development for air contaminants i.e. benzene, silica, or physical hazards i.e. noise and heat.
- For clients that require S&H professionals, but do not employ trained S&H personnel Rule provides part-time safety and health management and mentoring for client staff.
- OSHA compliance training includes, but is not limited to; Hazard Communication, 10 hour construction competent person, Excavation and trenching, Confined Space Entry, Powered Industrial Truck (forklift) certification and evaluation, Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Traffic Control Supervisor certification and Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Assisting clients through the OSHA citation process of abatement, informal conference and contestation.
- Provide assistance to clients seeking OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) or Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) status.
- Provide litigation support for a variety of cases.
Industrial Hygene Safety